Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The North Face

Today I got a new coat. You see I haven't ever had a coat that was actually just for me. I've always had hand-me-downs. My old coat wasn't actually warm and I often complained about it in the freezing weather. So, today my mother decided to get me a coat that I could use a long time. My mom, sister and I went to Dick's Sporting Goods to get a North Face since recently we went to get some soccer equipment and spotted them there. Anyway, we had planned to get one of the fuzzy jackets because a lot of people at my school had them and loved them. I had found one that I really liked. It was gray with pink in it. We were about to head out and purchase that one but the peach jacket had caught my eye. We took it off the rack hoping it would fit since it was the only one on the rack. Luckily it did! We soon discovered that it was two jackets in one. The raincoat part was removable so if you took the raincoat part off you were left with a soft fleece coat. It was defiantly the one so we purchased it. Now I'm going to be protected against the cold weather!

1 comment:

  1. That must be great because we have had some bad weather latley! It is snowing and raining!

    ReplyDelete