Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hay Hassle

In math, our class had a project to come up with a word problem, give it a title, and model it. My partner's name was Enzo. He's American... Well anyway, Enzo kept goofing off and telling me the project should be about spray painting cows. We decided to do it about hay being divided to Shetland ponies. Actually, Enzo was playing with a ruler with another kid so I just decided to do it. I came up with the word problem, title, modeling, and the the answer. Enzo typed three things,but two were less than 3 words. The other he typed was 2 sentences! Plus one was wrong! I asked him if he could type one more thing and he refused! So I put my name big on the back of the poster and put his tiny on it. I really wanted to tell the teacher but I knew that Enzo would get me in trouble by saying I bossed him around (which I didn't.) 

1 comment: